EXTENDED INFORMATION NOTICE ON COOKIES
Privacy and Security Policy of the website
Assicurazioni Generali gives the utmost attention to the confidentiality, protection and security of personal information in its possession, especially when it relates to the personal data of the Users with whom it comes into contact or which is collected among the Users (“Users”).
This document provides detailed information on the management methods of the site in relation to the processing of personal data of the Users who consult it. The information for the processing of personal data is treated according to the art. 13 and 14 of Regulation EU no. 679/2016 of 27 April 2016 (Regulation) for the Users who interact with the services provided by Assicurazioni Generali, via the Internet.
The information is rendered and is valid only for the website of Generali Group Historical Archives and not for any other websites that may be consulted through use of external links.
The data subjects who would like to get in touch with us or optionally receive technical expert advice, can provide us with the data strictly necessary to process the request, after examining the informative document in respect of the personal data processing. In order to process personal data the consent of the data subjects will not be required since Assicurazioni Generali will answer to claims which may arise directly from the data subjects.
In order to ensure the fullest respect of the Privacy legislation in force, Assicurazioni Generali has drawn up a specific organization, explained in the Privacy & GDPR section of Generali Group Historical Archives website.
Navigation on our website for consultation purposes, does not require any processing of personal data. However, we use technologies that may involve the storage of some data related to the tools used, somehow referable to the User.
Please find below some information regarding the methods of active and passive data collection concerning the subjects / tools that interact with this site, as well as the security measures taken.
While navigating within a website it is technically possible to collect information even if there is no explicit registration to the service by the Navigator and without its active role; for these reasons, it is defined as passive information gathering. In particular, as shown below, the conditions of use of IP Addresses, Cookies and Session identifiers, Internet Tags, Navigation Data, including any possibility to exclude them and their implications.
In relation to passive information gathering, the website:
- Does not process IP addresses (Internet Protocol Addresses) to collect information, but it stores such IP addresses as surfing data;
- Uses surfing data as aggregate data for statistical purposes only;
- Uses its own and third parties’ cookies and other session identifiers
- Technical cookies are used in order to make surfing possible or to the extent this is necessary to provide the service requested by the User, in compliance with Directive 2002/58/CE, as implemented in the current regulations on Privacy. For these purposes no extra permission will be requested of the User
> Google Chrome
> Mozilla Firefox
> Internet Explorer
In relation to active information gathering, the following shall apply:
- E-Mail: personal data received by the e-mail contact available on the website are used only to reply to your requests; such data are stored for statistical purposes only and to check whether there are any previous accesses.
Specific individual names may be added to specific mailing lists only on the basis of your explicit consent to regularly receive certain documents (e.g. newsletters etc.)
- Registration: to access certain services, the website could provide for the acquisition of data through a specific form. This information is used only to reply to the sender’s requests or to provide the requested services and not for other purposes.