PRIVACY NOTICE FOR VISITORS TO THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM ROOTS OF THE PRESENT
1. Assicurazioni Generali processes your personal data
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. (hereinafter also the Company), with registered office in Trieste, at Piazza Duca Degli Abruzzi no. 2, processes your personal data as Data Controller.
If you wish to receive more information, you can use the following postal address:
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A., Piazza Duca degli Abruzzi no. 2, 34132 Trieste / P.O. Box 538
For any questions or if you wish to exercise a right in respect of the processing of your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By traditional mail at: Assicurazioni Generali, Piazza Tre Torri n. 1, 20145 Milan to the attention of the Data Protection Officer
2. How we use your personal data and on the basis of which ground
We process your personal data in order to be able to perform our services, including:
(i) Managing access to the spaces of the Archaeological Museum Roots of the Present
(ii) Sending newsletters and any other information regarding the promotion of events organized by the staff of the Archaeological Museum Roots of the Present
Processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated under the previous point (i) is a processing necessary to perform the services on behalf of the Company. Processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated under the previous point (ii) is based on the Company’s legitimate interest, to the extent that this is strictly necessary to pursue this legitimate interest and based on a proper balancing with your fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. Why the provision of your personal data is required
In order to achieve the purposes indicated under the previous point (i) the communication of your personal data is necessary. Therefore, the failure in the communication or the partial or inaccurate communication may have, as consequence, the impossibility to provide the services.
In order to achieve the purposes indicated under the previous point (ii) the communication of your personal data is discretionary. Therefore, the failure in the communication or the partial or inaccurate communication may have, as consequence, the impossibility to be updated on the initiatives organized by the Archaeological Museum Roots of the Present.
4. Which personal data we use
We process only the personal data strictly necessary to achieve the purposes above indicated. We mainly process:
(i) Biographical and identification data
(ii) Contact data
In addition to any other personal data provided by you, if any.
5. With whom we share your personal data
Our staff processes your personal data with modalities and procedures, also in electronic form, appropriate to ensure an adequate level of security. Your personal data can be shared only with third parties which have been assigned with the task to perform the services required. Depending on the activity performed, such third parties may act as Data Processors, Joint Controllers or autonomous Data Controller.
Our staff and third parties which process your personal data for the purposes above indicated – exception for autonomous Data Controllers – receive proper instructions about the correct modalities of the processing. Your personal data are not disseminated.
6. Where we transfer your personal data
As a general rule, we do not transfer your personal data in Countries outside the European Economic Area.
In exceptional cases, limitedly for the purposes indicated above, we may transfer your personal data to a third party above described or to a public body requesting it, also in Countries outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, the transfer of your personal data is performed in compliance with the applicable laws and international agreements in force, as well as on the basis of appropriate and suitable safeguards (such as, for example, transfer to a Country ensuring an adequate level of protection or adopting the standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission).
7. The rights you can exercise in respect of the processing of your personal data
You can exercise the following rights in respect to your personal data:
(i) Access – You may request access to your personal data to receive information, for example, about the categories of personal data that the Company is currently processing.
(ii) Rectify – You may ask the Company to correct personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete
(iii) Erase – You may ask the Company to erase personal data where one of the following grounds applies:
- Where the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw consent* on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You object to automated decision-making and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the Company is subject;
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services
(iv) Restrict – You may ask the Company to restrict how it processes your personal data, requesting only their storage, where one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling the Company to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- The Company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have objected to processing pursuant to the right to object and automated decision-making, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds for the Company override those of you.
(v) Portability – You may ask the Company to transfer the personal data you have provided us to another organisation and / or ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
In case you provided your consent to the processing of personal data, you may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If your personal data are transferred outside the European Economic Area, you have the right to obtain copy of such data as well as indication of the Country/Countries where the data have been made available.
You can exercise your rights by contacting our Data Protection Officer at the contact details above indicated. The request of exercise of rights is free of charge, unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
8. Your right to object to the processing of your personal data
In case the processing of your personal data is based on the Company’s legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and request the stop of the processing operations.
9. Your right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority
In case you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the applicable privacy laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority – Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali with the modalities indicated on the Authority’s website (www.garanteprivacy.it)
10. How long we retain your personal data
Your personal data will be retained for a 1 year period starting from the moment it has been collected.
Changes and updates of the privacy notice
Also considering possible amendments of the applicable privacy laws, the Company may integrate and/or update, wholly or partially, this privacy notice. Any changes, integrations or updates will be communicated also through publication on the website.